Yahoo
j.liz_012

Zelda UO: Episode 1 Zelda UO: Episode 1

Wow, this is beautiful. -w- ~
I really enjoyed all the little changes you've made. The backgrounds are AMAZING and the extra scenes were a plus, given that the beta version of this episode was soooo short. T^T Your quality has jumped up ALOT and that's great to see. It's almost like I'm going back through the series for the first time; I'm excited to see where the story goes and what you plan to do in future episodes. I liked the menu screen at the begining to. One thing I did notice though, was that the characters are still a bit stiff sometimes, but it has gotten notably better.
I have to admit something to you dude, you're one of the people that inspired me to start animating. Watching your Flash Tutorials made the idea seem more tangiable, like anyone could do it. So thanks.
Only reason I have hardly anything up is because I'm hoping to aquire better equipment before I dive into a big project. XD
Buuuuut...anyways: great improvements in the quality, can't wait for more!

House of Apparition House of Apparition

That was great!

I have to say, I thoroughly enjoyed this. The only thing is the subtitles. They're a bit slow sometimes, but it wasn't too bad. But I liked it, good job! :D

Twisted4000 responds:

Thank you so much for taking the time to both watch this and review it. Sorry for the subtitles, but hey, without them... you probably would not be able to understand what they're saying sometimes...

CT Scrapped test CT Scrapped test

Well this is nice

The video is lagging really badly though. I'm not sure if its my computer or the video itself, but I suggest you look into that if it is. I can't stand lags Dx so this was difficult for me to watch. Which is such a shame, seeing as the animation is really good.

A.E. Chronics Epis: 3 A.E. Chronics Epis: 3

Wow

I was scared for a little bit...I thought scoot went crazy or somethin xD
But anyways, good work! :)

E-Surnz E-Surnz

that's funny

the voices make it funny. i guess its good that it has a moral. :)

Mario's Castle Calamity Mario's Castle Calamity

dude, i love this!

i've always loved watching bloopers. and while there are alot of game blooper type things out there, you seem to keep it original. so kudos to you man.

Legend of Miyamoto Legend of Miyamoto

wonderful!

that was amazing! and very original, to say the least. and it was interesting to see a mix of drawings and pixel art. good job!

Zelda: Heart for the Hero Zelda: Heart for the Hero

interesting...

that's a clever way to look at it. how sad, no one understands link... :( very good animation, it all runs together very smoothly.

Rise Of A Ninja Rise Of A Ninja

nicely done.

although i have a few suggestions. the words at the beginning are hard to make out due to the poor quality of the movie. the voices need work and your lip sync is off. however, your animation is AMAZING. good job.

YGOAbridged Leather Pants YGOAbridged Leather Pants

XD Funny.

This proves it's possible to make anything funny. Great job you guys.