Yahoo
j.liz_012

Zelda UO: Episode 1 Zelda UO: Episode 1

Wow, this is beautiful. -w- ~
I really enjoyed all the little changes you've made. The backgrounds are AMAZING and the extra scenes were a plus, given that the beta version of this episode was soooo short. T^T Your quality has jumped up ALOT and that's great to see. It's almost like I'm going back through the series for the first time; I'm excited to see where the story goes and what you plan to do in future episodes. I liked the menu screen at the begining to. One thing I did notice though, was that the characters are still a bit stiff sometimes, but it has gotten notably better.
I have to admit something to you dude, you're one of the people that inspired me to start animating. Watching your Flash Tutorials made the idea seem more tangiable, like anyone could do it. So thanks.
Only reason I have hardly anything up is because I'm hoping to aquire better equipment before I dive into a big project. XD
Buuuuut...anyways: great improvements in the quality, can't wait for more!

House of Apparition House of Apparition

That was great!

I have to say, I thoroughly enjoyed this. The only thing is the subtitles. They're a bit slow sometimes, but it wasn't too bad. But I liked it, good job! :D

Twisted4000 responds:

Thank you so much for taking the time to both watch this and review it. Sorry for the subtitles, but hey, without them... you probably would not be able to understand what they're saying sometimes...

CT Scrapped test CT Scrapped test

Well this is nice

The video is lagging really badly though. I'm not sure if its my computer or the video itself, but I suggest you look into that if it is. I can't stand lags Dx so this was difficult for me to watch. Which is such a shame, seeing as the animation is really good.

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

addicting...

this game is totally addicting! i spent so much time on it and still find it entertaining! :D unfourtunately...i had discovered this game on another website before i saw it here, so i'll play it again to get all the medals...just cuz ;)

Zelda: The Sacred Passage Zelda: The Sacred Passage

Yeah, I see what you mean.

The ending was a little disappointing (er...spelling error?) as far as the animating, but still very funny.

Trixie Trixie Trixie Trixie Trixie Trixie

She's.So.CUTE !! :)

Twisted4000 responds:

Cute is what I was going for, my friend! Thank you very much.